Fayth Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Faith:
Derived from faith, which denotes unquestioning belief and complete trust in God. The word has its root in the Latin fides (confidence, belief). Faith, a very popular name among the 17th-century Puritans, continues to be an often-used name among modern Christians.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Fayth? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Fayth
Contribute your knowledge to the name Fayth
- Comments and insights on the name Fayth
A respelling of the vocabulary word "faith"
- Personal experiences with the name Fayth
I had a friend at school named Fayth - she was very independent and nice
- Nicknames for Fayth
- Meanings and history of the name Fayth
- Famous real-life people named Fayth
- Fayth in song, story & screen