Felesha Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Felicia:
Derived from the vocabulary word felicity (good fortune, happiness) which has its root in the Latin felicitas (happiness).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Felesha? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Felesha
Contribute your knowledge to the name Felesha
- Comments and insights on the name Felesha
- Personal experiences with the name Felesha
My sister is named Felesha and I think it's a unique twist on the original spelling of Felicia. She seems to like it and I think it's a cool name.
- Nicknames for Felesha
Felesh, Flick, Lesha.
- Meanings and history of the name Felesha
- Famous real-life people named Felesha
- Felesha in song, story & screen