Feliciana Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Felicia:
Derived from the vocabulary word felicity (good fortune, happiness) which has its root in the Latin felicitas (happiness).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Feliciana? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Feliciana
Contribute your knowledge to the name Feliciana
- Comments and insights on the name Feliciana
Form of Felicia used in Italian and Spanish.
- Personal experiences with the name Feliciana
- Nicknames for Feliciana
- Meanings and history of the name Feliciana
- Famous real-life people named Feliciana
- Feliciana in song, story & screen