Felicite Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Felicity:
Derived from the vocabulary word felicity (good fortune, happiness) which has its root in the Latin felicitas (happiness).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Felicite? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Felicite
Contribute your knowledge to the name Felicite
- Comments and insights on the name Felicite
- Personal experiences with the name Felicite
- Nicknames for Felicite
- Meanings and history of the name Felicite
French for happiness, and the French form of Felicity.
- Famous real-life people named Felicite
Felicite Tomlinson - younger sister of a member of One Direction
- Felicite in song, story & screen