Felizia Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Felicia:
Derived from the vocabulary word felicity (good fortune, happiness) which has its root in the Latin felicitas (happiness).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Felizia? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Felizia
Contribute your knowledge to the name Felizia
- Comments and insights on the name Felizia
It is the feminine version of the name Felix.
Often pronounced as fe-LISS-ia, which I think sounds prettier than fe-LEESH-a.
- Personal experiences with the name Felizia
- Nicknames for Felizia
- Meanings and history of the name Felizia
- Famous real-life people named Felizia
- Felizia in song, story & screen