Feodora Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Theodora:
Derived from the Greek Theodōra (God's gift), a compound name composed of the elements theos (God) and dōron (gift).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Feodora? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Feodora
Contribute your knowledge to the name Feodora
- Comments and insights on the name Feodora
- Personal experiences with the name Feodora
- Nicknames for Feodora
Fee, Feo, Dora
- Meanings and history of the name Feodora
Feodora is the Russian form of Theodora, meaning "gift of God".
- Famous real-life people named Feodora
Feodora Gleichen, English sculptor
Princess Feodora of Leiningen, half-sister of Queen Victoria of England
- Feodora in song, story & screen