Fernandita Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Fernanda:
Feminine form of Ferdinand, which is a Spanish name of uncertain origin and meaning. It is thought to be of Germanic origin composed from the elements frithu (peace), fardi (journey, or ferchvus (youth, life) and nanths (courage), nanthi (venture, risk), or nand (ready, prepared).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Fernandita
Contribute your knowledge to the name Fernandita
- Comments and insights on the name Fernandita
Spanish pet form of Fernanda
- Personal experiences with the name Fernandita
- Nicknames for Fernandita
- Meanings and history of the name Fernandita
- Famous real-life people named Fernandita
- Fernandita in song, story & screen