Fflur Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Fleur:
Derived from the Old French fleur (flower). Its use as a name in England began in the Middle Ages. It is rarely used as a given name in Franch, which prefers the names of saints and martyrs.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Fflur? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Fflur
Contribute your knowledge to the name Fflur
- Comments and insights on the name Fflur
- Personal experiences with the name Fflur
- Nicknames for Fflur
- Meanings and history of the name Fflur
Welsh variant of Fleur. Meaning - 'flower'
- Famous real-life people named Fflur
- Fflur in song, story & screen