Finleigh Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Finley:
Anglicized form of Fionnlagh and Fionnla, compound names composed of the Gaelic elements fionn (white, fair) and laogh (warrior, calf): hence, "fair-haired warrior." Var: Finlay.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Finleigh? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Finleigh
Contribute your knowledge to the name Finleigh
- Comments and insights on the name Finleigh
A feminine spelling of Finley or Finlay
Love this spelling makes it look more feminine.
- Personal experiences with the name Finleigh
- Nicknames for Finleigh
- Meanings and history of the name Finleigh
- Famous real-life people named Finleigh
- Finleigh in song, story & screen