Fion Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Fiona:
Derived from the Gaelic fionn (fair, white, clear).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Fion? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Fion
Contribute your knowledge to the name Fion
- Comments and insights on the name Fion
- Personal experiences with the name Fion
- Nicknames for Fion
- Meanings and history of the name Fion
It means white in Gaelic
- Famous real-life people named Fion
- Fion in song, story & screen