Flechia Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Felicia:
Derived from the vocabulary word felicity (good fortune, happiness) which has its root in the Latin felicitas (happiness).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Flechia? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Flechia
Contribute your knowledge to the name Flechia
- Comments and insights on the name Flechia
Flechia is an Italian surname, sometimes used as a variant of Felicia
- Personal experiences with the name Flechia
- Nicknames for Flechia
- Meanings and history of the name Flechia
- Famous real-life people named Flechia
- Flechia in song, story & screen