Floryn Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Flora:
Derived from the Latin floris (a flower). The name is borne in Roman mythology by the goddess of flowers and spring.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Floryn
Contribute your knowledge to the name Floryn
- Comments and insights on the name Floryn
Floryn means ‘flourishing’ or ‘blooming’ flower
- Personal experiences with the name Floryn
Pretty flower name.
- Nicknames for Floryn
- Meanings and history of the name Floryn
- Famous real-life people named Floryn
- Floryn in song, story & screen