Gabrriella Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Gabriela:
Feminine form of Gabriel, which is derived from the Hebrew gavhrī’ēl (God is my strength). Gabriel is borne in the Bible by one of the seven archangels, the herald of Good News who appeared to Mary to announce her pregnancy and the impending birth of the Christ child.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Gabrriella? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Gabrriella
Contribute your knowledge to the name Gabrriella
- Comments and insights on the name Gabrriella
Gabrriella is a unique, fun way of spelling Gabriella or Gabriela
- Personal experiences with the name Gabrriella
My friends name is Gabrriella
- Nicknames for Gabrriella
- Meanings and history of the name Gabrriella
Gabbriella means "Woman of God" and it is italian.
- Famous real-life people named Gabrriella
- Gabrriella in song, story & screen