Gennyfer Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Jennifer:
Cornish derivation of Guinevere, which is from the Welsh Gwenhwyfar (fair lady). Until the 20th century, Jennifer was largely a regional name. Now, however, it has become one of the most popular names in the English-speaking world.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Gennyfer? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Gennyfer
Contribute your knowledge to the name Gennyfer
- Comments and insights on the name Gennyfer
- Personal experiences with the name Gennyfer
I was born at the peak of the Jennifer craze and was tired of being one of three Jennifer's in every class in school so I changed my name to Gennyfer at about 16 years old. Now I notice more Gennyfer's around but only a few.
- Nicknames for Gennyfer
- Meanings and history of the name Gennyfer
Pure white wave.
- Famous real-life people named Gennyfer
- Gennyfer in song, story & screen