Giorgina Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Georgia:
Latinate feminine form of George, which is ultimately derived from the Greek geōrgos (husbandman, earthworker, farmer).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Giorgina? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Giorgina
Contribute your knowledge to the name Giorgina
- Comments and insights on the name Giorgina
- Personal experiences with the name Giorgina
- Nicknames for Giorgina
- Meanings and history of the name Giorgina
Italian diminutive of Giorgia.
- Famous real-life people named Giorgina
- Giorgina in song, story & screen