Giuliana Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Juliana:
Common throughout Europe, Juliana is the Latin feminine form of Julianus, which is a derivative of Julius (the first down on the chin, downy-bearded."
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Giuliana? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Giuliana
Contribute your knowledge to the name Giuliana
- Comments and insights on the name Giuliana
- Personal experiences with the name Giuliana
- Nicknames for Giuliana
Jules, Giuli/Giuly, Julie, Ana,Gia
- Meanings and history of the name Giuliana
The girl's name Giuliana \gi(u)-lia-na\ is pronounced joo-lee-AHN-nah. It is of Italian and Latin origin, and the meaning of Giuliana is "youthful". Variant of Juliana.Italian form of Juliana
- Famous real-life people named Giuliana
Giuliana Rancic - American television host
- Giuliana in song, story & screen
Me & Giuliani Down By the School Yard: True Story [Single