Giulianna Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Julianna:
Common throughout Europe, Juliana is the Latin feminine form of Julianus, which is a derivative of Julius (the first down on the chin, downy-bearded, youth). Var: Juliana, Juliann, Julianne.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Giulianna? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Giulianna
Contribute your knowledge to the name Giulianna
- Comments and insights on the name Giulianna
- Personal experiences with the name Giulianna
- Nicknames for Giulianna
- Meanings and history of the name Giulianna
Youthful. History: it's of Italian origin
- Famous real-life people named Giulianna
- Giulianna in song, story & screen