Glynnis Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Glynis:
Modern coinage that originated in Wales and is probably derived from glân (pure, holy). There is some speculation, however, that it is an elaboration of Glenna (mountain valley).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Glynnis? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Glynnis
Contribute your knowledge to the name Glynnis
- Comments and insights on the name Glynnis
variant spelling of Glynis
- Personal experiences with the name Glynnis
- Nicknames for Glynnis
- Meanings and history of the name Glynnis
- Famous real-life people named Glynnis
Glynnis O'Connor, actress.
Glynnis Barber, British actress.
- Glynnis in song, story & screen
Glynnis is a minor character on the TV show "Blade: The Series"