Godelieve Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Godelieve? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Godelieve
Contribute your knowledge to the name Godelieve
- Comments and insights on the name Godelieve
- Personal experiences with the name Godelieve
- Nicknames for Godelieve
Lieve ("dear, beloved") pronounced: LEE-və
- Meanings and history of the name Godelieve
Derived from the Germanic god "god" and leub "love," this name is a feminized form of the male given name Goteleib.
- Famous real-life people named Godelieve
Saint Godelieve (also known as Godelina, Godeliva, Godelva, Godeleine, or Godeliève) is a Flemish saint of the 11th century. Her feast day is 6 July.
- Godelieve in song, story & screen