Greysi Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Gracie:
Inspired by grace (eloquence or beauty of form, kindness, mercy, favor), which is derived from the Latin gratia (favor, thanks). The name was made popular by 17th-century Puritans, who bestowed it in reference to God's favor and love toward mankind.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Greysi? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Greysi
Contribute your knowledge to the name Greysi
- Comments and insights on the name Greysi
variant of Gracie used in Spanish
- Personal experiences with the name Greysi
- Nicknames for Greysi
- Meanings and history of the name Greysi
- Famous real-life people named Greysi
- Greysi in song, story & screen