Guinn Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Gwen:
A short form of any of the various names containing the Celtic element gwen, gwyn (white, fair, blessed), the name is also commonly bestowed as an independent given name.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Guinn? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Guinn
Contribute your knowledge to the name Guinn
- Comments and insights on the name Guinn
- Personal experiences with the name Guinn
Guinevere It is of Welsh origin, and its meaning is "fair one; white and smooth, soft".
- Nicknames for Guinn
- Meanings and history of the name Guinn
- Famous real-life people named Guinn
- Guinn in song, story & screen