Gweneth Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Gwyneth:
English variant of the Welch Gwynaeth, a name derived from gwen, gwyn (white, fair, blessed).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Gweneth? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Gweneth
Contribute your knowledge to the name Gweneth
- Comments and insights on the name Gweneth
- Personal experiences with the name Gweneth
- Nicknames for Gweneth
- Meanings and history of the name Gweneth
- Famous real-life people named Gweneth
- Gweneth in song, story & screen