Gwenifrewi Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Winifred:
Derived from the Welsh Gwenfrewi (blessed peace), a compound name composed of the elements gwen (white, fair, blessed) and frewi (peace, reconciliation).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Gwenifrewi? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Gwenifrewi
Contribute your knowledge to the name Gwenifrewi
- Comments and insights on the name Gwenifrewi
- Personal experiences with the name Gwenifrewi
- Nicknames for Gwenifrewi
- Meanings and history of the name Gwenifrewi
Welsh name derived from the elements gwen 'white, fair, blessed' and frewi 'reconciliation, peace'.
- Famous real-life people named Gwenifrewi
- Gwenifrewi in song, story & screen