Gwenna Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Gwendolyn:
English variant of the Welsh Gwendolen (fair-browed), a compound name composed of the elements gwen, gwyn (white, fair, blessed) and dolen (brows, eyebrows).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Gwenna? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Gwenna
Contribute your knowledge to the name Gwenna
- Comments and insights on the name Gwenna
A Welsh name meaning "fair brow"
- Personal experiences with the name Gwenna
- Nicknames for Gwenna
- Meanings and history of the name Gwenna
Meaning: White, fair, blessed
Origin: Welsh, Cornish
- Famous real-life people named Gwenna
- Gwenna in song, story & screen