Gwenyn Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Gwendolen:
English variant of the Welsh Gwendolen (fair-browed), a compound name composed of the elements gwen, gwyn (white, fair, blessed) and dolen (brows, eyebrows).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Gwenyn
Contribute your knowledge to the name Gwenyn
- Comments and insights on the name Gwenyn
- Personal experiences with the name Gwenyn
- Nicknames for Gwenyn
- Meanings and history of the name Gwenyn
Means "bee" in Welsh
- Famous real-life people named Gwenyn
- Gwenyn in song, story & screen