Gwenyth Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Gwyneth:
English variant of the Welch Gwynaeth, a name derived from gwen, gwyn (white, fair, blessed).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Gwenyth? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Gwenyth
Contribute your knowledge to the name Gwenyth
- Comments and insights on the name Gwenyth
Gwennyth, Gweneth, and Gwenith.
- Personal experiences with the name Gwenyth
I used to babysit a little girl named Gwenyth. She was the sweetest little thing. She loved her family. She would always ask me to call her parents while they were out so she could see how they were doing and make sure they were having a good time!
My best friend in Highschool was named Gwennyth.
- Nicknames for Gwenyth
Gwen, Wendy, Gi Gi, Winnie
- Meanings and history of the name Gwenyth
- Famous real-life people named Gwenyth
- Gwenyth in song, story & screen