Gwyneira Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Gwyneira? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Gwyneira
Contribute your knowledge to the name Gwyneira
- Comments and insights on the name Gwyneira
This name is pronounced "gwin - EYE - rah," according to its Welsh origins. However, it could also be pronounced "GWIN - AY - RAH." Nicknames could be "Gwyn" or "Eira."
- Personal experiences with the name Gwyneira
- Nicknames for Gwyneira
- Meanings and history of the name Gwyneira
Gwyneira is composed of the Welsh roots "Gwyn," (meaning white, fair, or pure) and "Eira" (which comes directly from the Welsh word for snow). The full meaning, therefore, is "white as snow," or "snow white."
- Famous real-life people named Gwyneira
- Gwyneira in song, story & screen