Gwynneth Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Gwyneth:
English variant of the Welch Gwynaeth, a name derived from gwen, gwyn (white, fair, blessed).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Gwynneth? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Gwynneth
Contribute your knowledge to the name Gwynneth
- Comments and insights on the name Gwynneth
- Personal experiences with the name Gwynneth
- Nicknames for Gwynneth
Gwyn, Wynnie, Pooh, Wynneth
- Meanings and history of the name Gwynneth
- Famous real-life people named Gwynneth
- Gwynneth in song, story & screen