Gwynyth Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Gwyneth:
English variant of the Welch Gwynaeth, a name derived from gwen, gwyn (white, fair, blessed).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Gwynyth? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Gwynyth
Contribute your knowledge to the name Gwynyth
- Comments and insights on the name Gwynyth
- Personal experiences with the name Gwynyth
- Nicknames for Gwynyth
- Meanings and history of the name Gwynyth
Alternate spelling of the name Gwyneth.
- Famous real-life people named Gwynyth
- Gwynyth in song, story & screen