Haileigh Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Hayley:
Transferred use of a Northern English surname derived from Hale or Hales (residing in a nook, recess, or remote valley). It has also been suggested that Hayley derives from the place-name Hailey, which is composed of the Old English elements hēg (hay) and lēah (wood, clearing, meadow).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Haileigh? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Haileigh
Contribute your knowledge to the name Haileigh
- Comments and insights on the name Haileigh
variant spelling of Hayley
- Personal experiences with the name Haileigh
I have a first cousin named Haileigh who was given the name in the early 2000s. She usually goes by Hai.
- Nicknames for Haileigh
- Meanings and history of the name Haileigh
- Famous real-life people named Haileigh
- Haileigh in song, story & screen