Hallee Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Hallie:
Transferred use of the English surname meaning "dweller at the hall meadow." The name is derived from the Old English elements heall (hall, gathering place) and lēah (wood, meadow, clearing).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Hallee? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Hallee
Contribute your knowledge to the name Hallee
- Comments and insights on the name Hallee
- Personal experiences with the name Hallee
- Nicknames for Hallee
- Meanings and history of the name Hallee
- Famous real-life people named Hallee
- Hallee in song, story & screen