Hania Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Hannah:
Derived from the Hebrew hannāh, chaanach (gracious, full of grace, mercy). The name, borne in the Bible by the mother of the prophet Samuel, received a boost in popularity by the Puritans, who favored Bible names.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Hania? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Hania
Contribute your knowledge to the name Hania
- Comments and insights on the name Hania
This is a Polish form of Hannah.
- Personal experiences with the name Hania
- Nicknames for Hania
- Meanings and history of the name Hania
- Famous real-life people named Hania
Hania Riley Vincent (b. 2008)- daughter of actor Vin Diesel
- Hania in song, story & screen