Hannah-Mae Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Hannah:
Derived from the Hebrew hannāh, chaanach (gracious, full of grace, mercy). The name, borne in the Bible by the mother of the prophet Samuel, received a boost in popularity by the Puritans, who favored Bible names.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Hannah-Mae? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Hannah-Mae
Contribute your knowledge to the name Hannah-Mae
- Comments and insights on the name Hannah-Mae
- Personal experiences with the name Hannah-Mae
My moms first and middle name , she passed away and i just want to have my daughter to have a unique but familiar name
- Nicknames for Hannah-Mae
- Meanings and history of the name Hannah-Mae
Two names put together to make one
- Famous real-life people named Hannah-Mae
- Hannah-Mae in song, story & screen