Haylee Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Hayley:
Transferred use of a Northern English surname derived from Hale or Hales (residing in a nook, recess, or remote valley). It has also been suggested that Hayley derives from the place-name Hailey, which is composed of the Old English elements hēg (hay) and lēah (wood, clearing, meadow).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Haylee? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Haylee
Contribute your knowledge to the name Haylee
- Comments and insights on the name Haylee
- Personal experiences with the name Haylee
- Nicknames for Haylee
- Meanings and history of the name Haylee
- Famous real-life people named Haylee
Haylee Wanstall, actress
- Haylee in song, story & screen