Haylei Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Hayley:
Transferred use of a Northern English surname derived from Hale or Hales (residing in a nook, recess, or remote valley). It has also been suggested that Hayley derives from the place-name Hailey, which is composed of the Old English elements hēg (hay) and lēah (wood, clearing, meadow).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Haylei? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Haylei
Contribute your knowledge to the name Haylei
- Comments and insights on the name Haylei
Spelling variant of Hayley
- Personal experiences with the name Haylei
My friend is named Haylei. She loves that everybody has heard of her name but it is still unique in its own way.
- Nicknames for Haylei
- Meanings and history of the name Haylei
- Famous real-life people named Haylei
- Haylei in song, story & screen