Haylie Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Hayley:
Transferred use of a Northern English surname derived from Hale or Hales (residing in a nook, recess, or remote valley). It has also been suggested that Hayley derives from the place-name Hailey, which is composed of the Old English elements hēg (hay) and lēah (wood, clearing, meadow).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Haylie? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Haylie
Contribute your knowledge to the name Haylie
- Comments and insights on the name Haylie
- Personal experiences with the name Haylie
- Nicknames for Haylie
Li li (lee-lee)
- Meanings and history of the name Haylie
- Famous real-life people named Haylie
Haylie Duff - Older sister of Hilary Duff,a famous singer.
- Haylie in song, story & screen