Hazelle Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Hazel:
Taken from the name of the hazelnut tree, which is derived from the Old English hæsel (hazel). Alternatively, the name can also be derived from the Hebrew hazā'ēl (God sees).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Hazelle? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Hazelle
Contribute your knowledge to the name Hazelle
- Comments and insights on the name Hazelle
variation of Hazel
- Personal experiences with the name Hazelle
My middle name is Hazele, pronounced the same way as Hazelle...I wish my mom had added the extra "l". We say it Huh-zell.
- Nicknames for Hazelle
El, Elly, Hazy
- Meanings and history of the name Hazelle
- Famous real-life people named Hazelle
- Hazelle in song, story & screen
Hazelle Hawthorne, minor character in the Hunger Game trilogy by Suzanne Collins.