Henrienna Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Henrietta:
British form of the French name Henriette, a feminine diminutive of Henri, which is derived from the German Heinrich (ruler of an enclosure, home ruler).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Henrienna? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Henrienna
Contribute your knowledge to the name Henrienna
- Comments and insights on the name Henrienna
this name is from Henri and Enna or Anna
- Personal experiences with the name Henrienna
- Nicknames for Henrienna
- Meanings and history of the name Henrienna
This name was created by my father his name is Henri and he came up with Henrianna but I like Henrienna
- Famous real-life people named Henrienna
- Henrienna in song, story & screen