Henryka Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Henrietta:
British form of the French name Henriette, a feminine diminutive of Henri, which is derived from the German Heinrich (ruler of an enclosure, home ruler).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Henryka? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Henryka
Contribute your knowledge to the name Henryka
- Comments and insights on the name Henryka
- Personal experiences with the name Henryka
- Nicknames for Henryka
- Meanings and history of the name Henryka
Polish version of Henrietta
- Famous real-life people named Henryka
- Henryka in song, story & screen