Hephzibah Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Hephzibah? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Hephzibah
Contribute your knowledge to the name Hephzibah
- Comments and insights on the name Hephzibah
- Personal experiences with the name Hephzibah
- Nicknames for Hephzibah
- Meanings and history of the name Hephzibah
HEPHZIBAH IS A WONDERFUL NAME FOR A GIRL WHO IS EXPECTED TO BE GREAT BECAUSE THE LORD'S DELIGHT IS IN HER AND HE HAD FAVOURED HER WITH ABUNDANT WEALTH WHICH IS UNQUATIFIABLE;THE ORIGIN IS FROM THE HEBREW RACE AND DETAILS ABOUT THE NAME CAN BE FOUND IN THE BOOK OF PROPHET ISAIAH 62 AND IN THE BOOK OF 2ND KINGS 21.
FAVOUR K IKOGHO.
- Famous real-life people named Hephzibah
- Hephzibah in song, story & screen
Hephzibah "Eppie" is the name Silas Marner gives to his adopted daughter in George Eliot's 1861 novel "Silas Marner".
Hephzibah Smith is a descendent of Helga Hufflepuff, in J.K.Rowling's Harry Potter world.