Idalina Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Ida:
Of Germanic origin, Ida is derived from the element īd (work, labor). The name, introduced to England by the Normans, died out toward the end of the 14th century, but was revived in the 19th century.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Idalina? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Idalina
Contribute your knowledge to the name Idalina
- Comments and insights on the name Idalina
- Personal experiences with the name Idalina
- Nicknames for Idalina
- Meanings and history of the name Idalina
Elaborate combination of Ida and Lina.
- Famous real-life people named Idalina
- Idalina in song, story & screen