Ieva Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Eve:
Derived from the Hebrew Chava (life), which is from hawwah (life). The name is borne in the Bible by the first woman, "the mother of all the living."
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Ieva? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Ieva
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ieva
- Comments and insights on the name Ieva
Lithuanian and Latvian form of Eve
- Personal experiences with the name Ieva
- Nicknames for Ieva
- Meanings and history of the name Ieva
- Famous real-life people named Ieva
- Ieva in song, story & screen