Iida Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Ida:
Of Germanic origin, Ida is derived from the element īd (work, labor). The name, introduced to England by the Normans, died out toward the end of the 14th century, but was revived in the 19th century.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Iida? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Iida
Contribute your knowledge to the name Iida
- Comments and insights on the name Iida
Finnish form of Ida
- Personal experiences with the name Iida
- Nicknames for Iida
- Meanings and history of the name Iida
- Famous real-life people named Iida
- Iida in song, story & screen