Ilaria Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Ilaria? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Ilaria
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ilaria
- Comments and insights on the name Ilaria
The Italian version of Hilary, pronounced ee-LAH-ree-ah.
Also used in many Slavic countries, pronounced ee-LAR-ee-ah.
- Personal experiences with the name Ilaria
- Nicknames for Ilaria
- Meanings and history of the name Ilaria
From Latin, meaning "cheerful"
The Italian (Latin) feminine form of Ancient Roman "Hilarius." It comes from Latin 'hilaris' meaning "Cheerful."
- Famous real-life people named Ilaria
Ilaria D'Amico, Italian television commentator
Ilaria Graziano, Italian singer
Ilaria Occhini, Italian actress
Saint Hilarius was a 4th-century theologian and bishop of Poitiers.
"Hilarius" is also the name of a 5th-century pope.
- Ilaria in song, story & screen