Illyana Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Ileana:
Variant of Elena, a Spanish form of Helen, which is a cognate of the Greek Helenē, a name derived from ēlē (light).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Illyana? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Illyana
Contribute your knowledge to the name Illyana
- Comments and insights on the name Illyana
sounds foriegn and leaves me interested in knowing more about the origin.
- Personal experiences with the name Illyana
- Nicknames for Illyana
- Meanings and history of the name Illyana
- Famous real-life people named Illyana
- Illyana in song, story & screen
Illyana Rasputin is the younger sister of the X-Man Colossus and was known as Magik in the New Mutants comic books.