Ilsabe Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Elizabeth:
Derived from the Hebrew elīsheba' (God is my oath). The name is borne in the Bible by a kinswoman of the Virgin Mary and mother of John the Baptist.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Ilsabe? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Ilsabe
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ilsabe
- Comments and insights on the name Ilsabe
Pronounced ILS-a-bay. Other forms are Ilsabey and Ilsabeau.
- Personal experiences with the name Ilsabe
- Nicknames for Ilsabe
- Meanings and history of the name Ilsabe
North German and Scandinavian form of Elisabeth/Elizabeth, meaning "God is my oath".
- Famous real-life people named Ilsabe
- Ilsabe in song, story & screen