Ilyssa Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Alissa:
A variant form of Alicia (nobility). Variant form of Alice (nobility), a name which evolved through a series of variants from the Germanic Adalheidis (noble one, nobility). Alternatively, the name Alyssa can be derived from the name of the alyssum flower. Var: Alicia, Alycia, Alyssa. Pet: Ali.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Ilyssa? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Ilyssa
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ilyssa
- Comments and insights on the name Ilyssa
A unique way to spell Alissa.
- Personal experiences with the name Ilyssa
- Nicknames for Ilyssa
- Meanings and history of the name Ilyssa
- Famous real-life people named Ilyssa
- Ilyssa in song, story & screen