Inga Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Inga? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Inga
Contribute your knowledge to the name Inga
- Comments and insights on the name Inga
Gina and Inga are anagrams of each other; they contain the same letters.
- Personal experiences with the name Inga
- Nicknames for Inga
- Meanings and history of the name Inga
From Old German meaning "protected by Ing."
- Famous real-life people named Inga
Inga Swenson, American actress best known for her role as Greta on the TV series "Benson"
Inga Svorkist, co-host on the series "Let's Paint TV"
- Inga in song, story & screen
Inga, the lab assistant from "Young Frankenstein"
Inga, a demon from the anime series "Un-Go"
Inga Schmidt from the novel "The Lunatic"
Inga Veinshtein from the film version of "Nancy Drew"