Ioulia Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Julia:
Feminine form of the Latin Julius, an old Roman family name thougth to be derived from Iulus (the first down on the chin, downy-bearded). Because a person just beginning to develop facial hair is young, the definition of this name and its related forms has evolved to "youth."
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Ioulia? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Ioulia
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ioulia
- Comments and insights on the name Ioulia
- Personal experiences with the name Ioulia
- Nicknames for Ioulia
- Meanings and history of the name Ioulia
Greek equivalent of the name Julia.
- Famous real-life people named Ioulia
- Ioulia in song, story & screen