Isabeau Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Isabeau? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Isabeau
Contribute your knowledge to the name Isabeau
- Comments and insights on the name Isabeau
- Personal experiences with the name Isabeau
Often misread or mistaken for 'Isabel'.
- Nicknames for Isabeau
- Meanings and history of the name Isabeau
Variant of Isabel.
Pronounced IZ-ah-bo or EE-zah-bo.
- Famous real-life people named Isabeau
Isabeau of Bavaria, Queen Consort of France.
- Isabeau in song, story & screen
Heroine of the hit movie "Ladyhawke" with Michelle Pfeiffer and Matthew Broderick.
"Isabeau" is an opera by Pietro Mascagni.